Early Stage 1 – Stage 5
Knowledge and understanding
- develop knowledge and understanding of the features and characteristics of places and environments across a range of scales
- develop knowledge and understanding of interactions between people, places and environments.
- apply geographical tools for geographical inquiry
- develop skills to acquire, process and communicate geographical information.
Values and attitudes
Students will value and appreciate:
- Geography as a study of interactions between people, places and environments
- the dynamic nature of the world
- the varying perspectives of people on geographical issues
- the importance of sustainability and intercultural understanding
- the role of being informed, responsible and active citizens.